Friday, October 29, 2004

larks

Birds range in size from the tiny hummingbirds to the huge Ostrich and Emu. Although most birds are characterised by flight, the ratites are flightless, and several other species, particularly on islands, lost this ability. Flightless birds include the penguins, Ostrich, kiwis, and the extinct Dodo. Flightless species are vulnerable to extinction when humans or the mammals they introduce arrive in their habitat, for example the Great Auk, flightless rails, and the moa of New Zealand. Birds are a very differentiated class, with some feeding on nectar, seeds, insects, rodents, fish, carrion, or other birds. Most birds are diurnal, or active during the day. Some birds, such as the owls and nightjars are nocturnal or crepuscular (active during twilight hours). Many birds migrate long distances to utilize marginal habitats (e.g., Arctic Tern) while others spend almost all their time at sea (e.g. the Wandering Albatross). Common characteristics of birds are the ability to fly using feathered wings, a bony beak with no teeth, the laying of hard-shelled eggs, high metabolic rate, and a light but strong skeleton. Birds are among the most extensively studied animal groups, with hundreds of academic journals devoted to their study.

15 comments:

Dream Builder said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my

href="http://www.domaincity.ws/BlogSubmitterPro.htm">search engine optimization seo
related site. Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.

hassan said...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly.

If you want your blog to get higher in search engines, why not try Link Metro, you can over 100 new links to your blog every single day, for FREE!

WDM Info Services said...

I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " seo toolbar " on Google.

I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.

Johnny said...

Traffic is the life of every website. This free traffic handbook is helpful and update, read it carefully and apply the methods it mentioned, your website traffic will boost!

Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about clickbank clickbank clickbank clickbank directory go2clickbank.com market solution related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a non reciprocal link exchange site/blog. It pretty much covers non reciprocal link exchange related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a blog exchange mynetsuccesscenter.com traffic site/blog. It pretty much covers blog exchange mynetsuccesscenter.com traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Johnny said...

Every online business need free traffic. This free traffic handbook is very update and helpful.

Bri said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a commission marketing safelist success site/blog. It pretty much covers commission marketing safelist success related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our commission marketing safelist success tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Blog888 said...

Nice blog. Check out my site about maximize web site traffic if you like.

Blog888 said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a website about improve search engine placement .Come and check it out if you get time.

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a exchange marketing mynetsuccesscenter.com success traffic site/blog. It pretty much covers exchange marketing mynetsuccesscenter.com success traffic related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Health Blogger said...

Hi,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Making Money. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Making Money. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,

sihrnguwhe0rh said...

www.TheOnlinePromoters.com has everything a webmaster needs to succeed online

Quickregister Guy said...

suresh,

We don't you put a link to your blog about free traffic on our site
for free? We have a specific category for free traffic related
sites. We get tons of visitors and your link will be permanent.
See: http://www.leadcub.net. Thank you.

John

Get 10,000 free opt in leads right now.