Friday, October 01, 2004

Larson's General Tip,

Larson's General Tip,

If the picture down there is too big, and the words go off the edge of your current browser size, tough shit. Maximize it. If your resolution is too low to allow for the entire page to be seen, make it higher. If you can't see anything except at 800x600, well, too bad. I'll take the loss of readership from the almost-blind. I have better things to do than worry about resizing the image and uploading it and altering code. Much easier to write out this yelling at you. Besides, can't lose anything when I don't have anything to lose. san fransisco sightseeing cheap spanish holiday outdoor villa lighting wiley x

5 comments:

WDM Info Services said...

I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " seo software " on Google.

I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.

Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about clickbank exchange link search related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

content1 said...

hello, your blog is interesting to read, I have a website about search engine submission registration it should be helpful to you. thanks to share your blog.

natan05 said...

Splish, splash I was taking a bath in my brand new indoor water fountain. I love how this new fountain adds such peace and serenity to my home. I have been doing some additional research on Stories Indoor Waterfalls via blogs and enjoyed your post.

sihrnguwhe0rh said...

Search engine optimization, submission and highly-targeted traffic can be found exclusively at www.TheOnlinePromoters.com